issue with autoenrollement  subject name in senario  issuing CA in domain using template
Hi here the path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\CertSvc\Configuration\SubCa Value is SubjectTemplate this is a multi-string value .
September 19th, 2011 9:13am

HI Hasain thx for your time to help me. I just finalize my testing with the FIM CM Custom Subject module but I don't fine a way for use with a computer template instead of the user template. if I try to use computer class for retrieving attribute , the request was denied with invalid pointer ex: CN={Computer!dNSHostName},O=ACME,C=US
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 19th, 2011 11:11am

HI I need to have my subject name in format ex:CN=machinename,O=Fabrikam,C=US I duplicate the workstation template and setup in the applet Subject name use the common name via the regedt I change the value of the key "SubjectTemplate" and kept those setting CommonName,Organization,Country but Organization,Country are not populated. if I had DomainComposant I will have the info in the wrong format ex: CN=Machinename,DC=FabriKam,DC=com thx in advance for your help Stef71
September 19th, 2011 4:54pm

Hi, can you tell us the path of the key you changed in regedit?
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
September 19th, 2011 10:55pm

The SubjectTemplate setting provides white listing of subject name components and not the actual format of it. To change the format and content of the subject name you need either to provide it manually or have a third party policy module like the FIM CM Custom Subject module http://blogs.technet.com/b/dmitrii/archive/2010/10/03/fim-cm-and-custom-subject-policy-module.aspx. /Hasain
September 20th, 2011 1:47am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics